WHY EMPLOY A CONTENT WRITER?
A good content writer will give an authoritative and professional feel to your Web pages. Your products will be described in clear, compact and yet full detail. The advantages of using the product will be brought out in a convincing manner. Brand building pages such as the About Us page will be done professionally.
Most important of all, the content writer can help you bring an ever increasing flow of interested visitors to your website. Using keyword research to identify the search words that customers of your business use, the content writer will develop more and more pages that will continue to attract and increasing flow of prospective customers to your website.
We outline below what our content writers do for you. Your content writer form our talent pool will work dedicatedly for you . You can instruct the person to work the way you want.
A content writer is a specialist who helps webmasters to populate websites with different types of content like product descriptions, sales copy, search engine friendly articles and incidental material such as About Us pages.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB:
- UNDERSTANDING CLIENT REQUIREMENTS: The content writer seeks to understand the client’s business, and current requirements, by carefully listening to the client, reviewing the client’s website and looking at competitor websites
- RESEARCHING CONTENT MATERIAL:The content writer identifies and taps the most appropriate sources, depending on the exact client requirements, to organize the materials from which content is developed
- WRITING THE CONTENT: Informative and interesting content that meets the specific objective of the page, such describing the product, persuading the client to buy or attracting search engine traffic, is developed
- EDITING AND REWRITING: Where the client provides the draft content, the writer polishes it up for enhancing clarity, readability, search engine friendliness, etc. Where the client requires changes to submitted content, the writer carefully understands the client requirements and rewrites the content to meet the requirements
- INCIDENTAL WORK: Writing search engine friendly content requires identifying relevant keywords. Where the client does not provide these, the writer researches the keywords. Another important task is proof reading and checking for spelling and grammatical errors before submitting the work
- WRITING SKILLS: The writer must be able to communicate meanings clearly, using a style that is appropriate to the context. Additionally, the writer must be able to write in a way that captures reader interest and provides valuable information
- LANGUARE SKILLS: The writer must have mastered correct spelling and grammar of the language the person writes in. The person must also be familiar with style elements
- RESEARCH SKILLS: The content writer must be able to find authentic resources to research for assembling the material needed for the current assignment
- WEB OPTIMIZATION SKILLS: The writer must be familiar with the techniques used for writing search engine optimized pages, and be able to do it without sacrificing readability
- FAMILIARITY WITH HTML: A familiarity with HTML – the code underlying Web pages – can help the writer format the content as needed and attend to optimization requirements such as title, meta and link tags and text.
A full time content writer you will work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and a part time content writer will work 4 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Full time content writer @ $700 per month
Part time content writer @ $375 per month.
[jbutton color=”red” size=”large” link=”/contact”] Contact Now [/jbutton]