LeadPages is a powerful landing page builder and lead generation tool. There are 70+ landing page templates available. Its advanced subscription packages allow you to create custom template designs. You can create attractive-looking landing pages in less than 5 minutes.
There are various split-testing options for your landing pages. It is possible to edit every part of the page and add incentives for the visitors to sign-up. Your landing pages will work perfectly in mobile and tablet devices.
Let’s see what are the pros and cons of LeadPages.
- 70+ landing page templates
- Simple user interface
- Detailed analytics
- Diverse integration features
- Unlimited landing pages and domains
- No trial period
- Expensive pricing plans
- Doesn’t allow adding new page elements
LeadPages offers three pricing packages –
- Standard Annual: $25 per month. Unlimited landing pages, unlimited domains, embed on any site, WordPress support.
- Pro Annual: $40 per month. All benefits of Standard Annual, split testing, affiliate access, priority email support, custom page templates.
- Advanced Annual: $199 per month. All benefits of Pro Annual, coaching program, 5 sub-accounts, phone support, HubSpot integration, template importer.
Is LeadPages Right for You?
If you want to tweak your design more often and have complete control over your landing pages, LeadPages will be an excellent choice for you. Various dynamic features and the in-depth analytics will keep you busy in tracking and improving your performance.
On the other hand, if you are looking for alternatives to LeadPages, you can try Instapage or Unbounce.
LeadPages is recommended for anyone who wants to create email lists. Features like readymade templates, split-testing and detailed analytics make it very easy to track and improve your performance. If you arte okay with the price, you should definitely give LeadPages a try.