The internet age has thrown up limitless business opportunities for making money. One such opportunity is to create a membership site. They allow the owner of the site, to share the content of the site with the members, while at the same time making a monthly profit.
There are several methods of setting up a membership site. To transform your blog to a membership site, the easiest and most user friendly method is by choosing Magic Members on a WordPress platform.
The advantage of using Magic Members is the flexibility it offers. It offers flexible membership options. Members can choose the level of their membership as well as have flexibility in payment options. You can bill them daily, weekly, monthly or even offer them a onetime life membership payment.
One of the difficulties members face on other sites is the payment method. In Magic Members, it is very easy for a member to pay, since it seamless accepts payments from a multitude of payment processors such as ‘PayPal’, ‘SagePay’, ‘eWay’, ‘2CheckOut’ etc. You have the option of choosing to retain only one payment processor and deactivate the rest.
Some of the Advantages of using Magic Members are:
- Magic Member comes with protected Amazon S3 files. This means you do not need to pay extra for this service. It also enables you to generate coupons which offer either a percentage discount or a fixed price discount. You can make a choice depending on what is advantageous to you.
- Magic Members allows login redirection. This gives you control over what your members see. You can create different welcome pages for different categories of members. By innovatively designing the welcome page and contents, you can tempt members to upgrade their membership to a higher level.
- You will get full control over the drip feed. By using this function you can ensure that content is delivered on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and in the correct order.
- The standard members get to see only some parts of the site, whereas the premium members get full access. If the portions the standard members get to see is interesting and useful, they will be tempted to upgrade to premium membership.
- Magic Members gives you the flexibility to import and export users. It allows you to control content access and subscription length. You can choose to give trial membership and let the member see some portions of the site as a teaser. At the end of the trial period you can offer them the choice of standard or premium membership.
- Magic Members generate unique URL’s so that non members cannot view your RSS feeds.
- Assigning custom roles using Magic Members is simple. You do not need a separate plugin.
- You can use Magic Members to integrate your membership site with auto-responders such as AWeber, GetResponse etc.
- Magic Members has a template which permits you to turn your Simple Press forum into a paid subscription forum.
- There is a reminder system to notify members that their renewal of membership is due. This can be customized.
Magic Members has designed a package with lots of powerful, flexible and user friendly features. To start up you get free tutorials, guides, updates. More importantly, you also get 24×7 unlimited support, to get your site up and running. For such a versatile package you can expect it to cost a minimum of $1000. You will be surprised to find that it costs less and what’s more it comes with a 30 day refund policy.
Looking for WordPress Service ? Or VA to help to setup a membership site using Magic Members ? Hyaroo can help you . Click here to let us know your requirements. We will back to you within 24 hours.