OptinMonster is a fully-featured list building service which allows you to create, test and display opt-in forms in your website. The opt-in forms could be displayed in both WordPress and other websites. Used by more than 276,000 websites, this intuitive service comes with lots of readymade templates and powerful customization options.
Exit-intent technology is a unique feature of OptinMonster. This interesting feature enables you to display a pop-up box just before the user leaves your site. The intuitive A/B split-testing options allow you to analyze and find out the best-performing variation of your forms.
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of OptinMonster.
- Exit-intent and A/B testing features
- Comes with multiple readymade templates
- Details reports with Google Analytics integration
- Lots of Third-party Integrations
- Simple user interface
- A bit higher pricing
- Some template elements couldn’t be edited
- Fewer templates for the forms
OptinMonster offers three pricing plans. They are:
- Basic: $9 per month. Unlimited forms, A/B testing, simple reporting, 1 site.
- Plus: $19 per month. All benefits of Basic package, floating bar, sidebar form, 3 sites.
- Pro: $29 per month. All benefits of Plus package, exit-intent, mobile specific forms, scroll trigger, unlimited sites.
Is OptinMonster Right for You?
Other than the monthly pricing system, OptinMonster doesn’t have any significant drawbacks. The built-in templates and the visual editor are perfect for creating any type of opt-in forms. The user interface is simple too.
However, if you are looking for cheaper alternatives, you can check out Bloom and/or Ninja Popups.
With a long list of unique and useful features, OptinMonster is fully capable of helping you to build an email list within a short period of time. If you are still confused, you can take advantage of the 14 day money back guarantee. If you don’t like the service, you can get your money within 14 days of your purchase.
Do you use OptinMonster or any other opt-in plugin in your WordPress site? If yes, please share your experience with us.