What is website maintenance service?
Website maintenance service comprises of all those activities that guarantees the proper functionality of a website. It includes a range of services such as revising, editing and changing existing pages to keep the site up-do-date. The periodic addition of new web pages is also a part of web maintenance service.
Web sites are not meant to be static. The popularity of a website comes from being able to retain existing users and attract new users with credible and current information online and that is why the maintenance is a vital service for every site.
What does website maintenance service involve?
- Publishing-This refers to adding new information and editing existing ones regarding price, special offers, layout design, or new products and services announcement, depending on the type of business organization. This will keep the visitors well informed and bring them back for more.
- Quality assurance and performance monitoring-This will help detect errors for smooth operation of the site and monitor all its activities. Bug fixing and providing technical support is a part of that process.
- Optimization for search engines-Analyzing and reporting on the site traffic statistics can be used to access statistics like how many people are visiting the site, what do they look at the most or least, graphs and pie charts can be viewed to show performance rate. Accordingly, the site contents and navigation elements can be re-structured for increased activities.
- Feedback Monitoring-This is important because it deals with how to manage communication with visitors. The more successful the site is the higher will be the return rate.
- Technical management– It ensures sound technical footing of a site, managing server administration, data base connectivity, e-mail gate away, and security using latest technology.
- Change Control– The website maintenance service can also manage ongoing technical or other changes in a coordinated way.
When should one go for website maintenance service?
A lot of the times the website owners are not resourceful or skilled enough to correctly maintain the website and at the same time reluctant to get professional help due to the relative cost and terms of contract. In these situations, unprofessional handling can damage the site inadvertently leading to broken links, exposed files in danger of being exploited by hackers, or un-optimized graphics slowing down the speed of page download. In these circumstances you know it’s time for website maintenance. There could be other problems too such as missing images, unanswered feedback, badly spelled text or missing page titles that demands immediate attention to the problem.
Hiring dedicated offshore staff for website maintenance.
Offshore Outsourcing has become a common phenomenon in today’s world. It is the modern business approach of outsourcing that is assigning some of its commercial activities to expert offshore companies to fetch better quality, lower cost, timely delivery and technical excellence than available domestically. When it comes to website maintenance services, there are many highly dedicated and competent offshore companies that comply with international standard.
How can Hyaroo help you?
If you have a plan for outsourcing your website maintenance jobs, you can get the best deal form Hyaroo.com. Hyaroo has the resource, specialized staffs, technology to provide cost effective services. Moreover, it has built a foundation based on trust and dedication which has given them the competitive edge in the global market. Hiring a full time webmaster for your website maintenance you can reduce the company’s administrative cost and increase profits with performance.
Fill out the contact form,
call, us today to arrange a no-cost, no-obligation
teleconference so we can learn your requirements and propose a solution.