Why is Responsive Website Design Critical for Your SBI! Website and Business?
Designing websites to look good on a variety of monitors is hardly new. People have used desktop computers, laptops, and different screen resolutions for years now. Smart website owners always knew that they had to test their sites on a variety monitors, and they also needed to test them on different browsers. For examples, sites appear and even function differently in Internet Explorer than they do in Firefox or Chrome.
However, the Internet is experiencing an almost unprecedented revolution today, and that is the rise of handheld and mobile devices. Today’s consumers want to use their smart phones, tablet computers, and even electronic book readers to browse the web, find information, and even make online purchases. We want to help prepare your website and business for this revolution.
On my request Kashem and his team at hyaroo.com have made my SBI site… http://www.discover-eleuthera-bahamas.com/
responsive, so that it shows well on all mobile devices, starting with small cell phones.
I was very pleased with the way Kashem and his team handled my special requests, i.e. fast replies to software issues and a friendly tone in their messages.
30% of my traffic comes now from mobile devices, i.e. lately my traffic has increased considerably.
I strongly recommend you get in touch with Kashem for:
– Responsive design
– Transferring your SBI site from BB1 to BB2 which they’ve done for me, too.
BTW. hyaroo.com prices are very reasonable.
Your SBI! Website Needs to Perform on Mobile Devices
Website owners and business owners enjoy using SBI! to construct websites, target customers, and earn revenue. This powerful system has most of the tools that online marketers need to earn money, but it has not kept up with the growth of mobile devices. Even if you turn on the "Mobilize-It" feature, you may find that your site does not look or function that well on many handheld devices. You can test your site with mobile device testing tools or simply try it on popular phones and tablets to see for yourself.
If your business has experienced a steady decline in the number of visitors and, most important, paying customers, the simple solution might be right in front of you. You need a truly responsive web design that can attract and retain your visitors no matter which device they use.
Are You Ready for the Mobile Web Revolution?
Consider some statistics about the growth of mobile web browsing:
- According to the Walker Sands quarterly mobile traffic report, over 31 percent of North American Internet traffic originated from mobile devices in the last quarter of 2014.
- That figure is about a third higher than the last quarter of 2013 when about 23 percent of Internet traffic came from mobile devices.
- About 88 percent of people who use a handheld device to find a local business end up contacting that business within 24 hours!
Contact Us to Make Your SBI! Site Mobile-Ready
We can make your existing SBI! website mobile-friendly. You won’t have to worry if your customers are looking for you on an iPhone, Android tablet, Blackberry, or other handheld computer. Of course, people can still view your traditional site on their desktop and laptop computers too.
Here are some highlights of our services:
- Standard price: We can handle almost all sites with designs from the standard design library for a one-time fee of only $150. Note that some designs have extra features, and this means that it takes us longer to finish the job.
- Extras: If your unique design requires extra work because it has extra features or a unique design, we will let you know before we begin, and you can pay the extra charge after we finish.
- Speed: We work quickly, and you can enjoy your responsive website in three to five days after placing an order.
- Requirements: We may need the website’s .psd header file and a quick consultation to find out exactly how you want your site to function on handheld devices.
- Desktop and laptop computers: We do not change the original theme of your site, and this means that your site will not change at all when viewed and used on desktop or laptop personal computers.
- Affiliate program: You can even earn money by referring us to other site owners by joining our affiliate program. You help other site owners get a responsive website, and we pay you $25 each for passing our name on to other customers who use our service. Click here to join.
Stop losing traffic and money to competitors who already have a responsive website design. Contact us as soon as possible, so we can answer your questions and prepare your SBI! website for the mobile revolution!