Creating a niche site requires different types of products and services. When you are only a beginner, you don’t know which things you will need and where to find them.
To make it easier for you, I have hand-picked the most useful tools for creating a successful niche site. Below, you will find a categorized list of all the resources you need for creating your own niche blog.
You should choose a niche in which you are really interested. Here are some useful posts about finding the perfect niche –
- What to Do When “All of the Good Ideas are Already Taken” – Tips to Help You Pick a Niche
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding A Niche Market
- How to Choose a Niche Topic for your Blog
Domain is one of the basic things you need for your blog. You can purchase a domain from any of the following companies –
- Namecheap – A reliable solution for getting domain at attractive rates.
- GoDaddy – One of the dominant domain registrars in the world.
Hosting is another basic thing you need for your blog. You can get affordable hosting packages from these providers –
- Bluehost – One of the most popular hosting providers for beginners.
- Hostgator – A popular hosting providers with several attractive packages.
- WPEngine – Dedicated hosting solutions for WordPress sites.
You need content for your blog. And these are the tools and services that will help you to get excellent content –
- iWriter – A reliable place for getting quality content.
- Upwork – One of the largest freelance marketplaces in the world.
- Grammarly – An online service to make your writing better.
- CoSchedule – A fully-featured content management tool for editors.
- The Best Spinner – The best solution for quality content spinning.
Besides the blog posts, you will also need attractive images for your site. Here are some excellent sources for getting images –
- iStockPhoto – Large stock of both free and premium images.
- Pixabay – A reliable source of free high quality images.
- Morguefile – A large archive of free stock photos.
- Flickr – Best source for getting different types of images.
- Getty Images – More than 60 million royalty-free stock images
- Shutterstock – Over 50 million free and premium media content.
- StockPhotos.io – High quality creative commons images.
You will need a Landing/Squeeze page for converting your visitors. You can use any of the following tools to create landing pages –
- LeadPages – Fully responsive landing page builder.
- Instapage – Conversion-oriented landing page creator.
- Unbounce – Beginner-friendly landing page builder tool.
Creating an email list is a must for any online business. These are the necessary tools for email marketing –
- Aweber – Provides simple and easy email marketing solution.
- OptinSkin – Creates attractive opt-in forms and social sharing buttons.
- SumoMe – Comes with heatmap, list builder and sharing options.
- OptinMonster – One of the best lead generation tools for online businesses.
Social Media Management
Social media could be a very effective source of traffic. Here are the tools for effective social media management –
The following tools can help you in improving your SEO –
- Moz SEO Tools – Lots of free and premium SEO tools.
- Ahrefs – Powerful SEO tools with attractive pricing plans.
It is very essential to know the right keywords for your niche blog. These are the best tools for finding out the best keywords –
- LongTailPro – Most popular keyword research tool.
- Google AdWords – The best free keyword research tool.
- SEMrush – A powerful competitor analysis and keyword research solution.
- Market Samurai – A reliable keyword research tool for internet marketers.
You need backlinks to rank your niche site. Here are the best tools for link building.
Tier 1 –
- Link Emperor – A complete link building tool for creating quality links and build tiered linking structures.
- Ultimate Demon – Simple and automated link building tool.
Tier 2 –
- GSA Search Engine Ranker – An effective, regularly updated link building tool.
- Scrapebox – A powerful link building and SEO tool.
Niche sites could be monetized by using various methods. Here are some of the most popular ones –
- AdSense – The most popular monetization method for your website.
- Affiliate Marketing – Another very popular online monetization method.
- PPC – A solid monetization strategy for sites with large traffic.
- CPA – A popular way for integrating affiliate offers or advertisements in your site.
- List Building – A less used, but very effective monetization way for blogs.
- Creating Digital Products – This strategy is ideal for people with less time.
There are lots of CPA networks out there. The most popular ones include –
- MaxBounty – One of the most popular CPA networks currently available.
- PeerFly – A fast-growing CPA network.
- Clickbooth – A performance-based CPA network with unlimited opportunities.
- AdWorkMedia – A popular CPA platform with 2,500+ affiliate campaigns.
- Adscend Media – An award-winning marketing platform with innovative monetization solutions.
- Panthera Network – Provides excellent pay-for-performance online advertising campaigns.
- CPAWay – A simple, reliable advertising network.
Like CPA, you will also find hundreds of PPC networks. Here are the most used ones –
- Google AdSense – The most popular CPA and monetization platform in the internet.
- Chitika – A very popular online advertising platform with 350K+ publishers.
- Infolinks – A large advertising marketplace used in 100,000 sites in 128 countries.
- Yahoo Bing Network – The joint advertising platform of Yahoo! and Microsoft.
- Bidvertiser – A fast and easy way of displaying relevant ads in your website.
- Adversal – Another popular advertising network with multiple ad formats.
These are the most popular affiliate networks –
- Amazon Associates – An extremely popular affiliate program for internet marketers.
- Clickbank – A large marketplace for quality affiliate offers.
- eBay Partner Network – eBay’s own affiliate network.
- JVZoo – A reliable source of affiliate offers with high commissions.
- ShareASale – A popular affiliate network with 15 years of experience.
- CJ Affiliate – Another widely used affiliate network with specialized pay-for-performance programs.
Creating digital products could be an excellent income source for your niche blog. Go through the following links to get started –
- The Ultimate Step-by-step Guide to Selling Digital Products on Your Blog
- How to Earn Passive Income by Creating Digital Info Products
- Selling Your Own Product Online – 6 Easy Steps to 6 Figures
Along with content, your niche site needs an attractive design too. These are the recommended themes for creating beautiful-looking niche blogs –
- AuthorityAzon – Specially designed WordPress theme for creating Amazon niche sites.
- Thrive Themes – Professional developed themes with special focus on conversion.
- Genesis Themes – Premium themes with built-in security and SEO tools.
- ThemeForest – The biggest marketplace of premium WordPress themes.
Plugins extend the features of WordPress. These are the necessary plugins for creating a popular niche blog –
- EasyAzon – A specialized WordPress plugin for managing Amazon niche sites.
- Yoast SEO – The best free SEO solution for WordPress.
- Wordfence Security – Best free tool for enhancing WordPress security.
- Google Analytics – Must need tool for tracking website performance.
- Contact Form 7 – A free, convenient solution for creating online forms.
Blogs To follow
There is no alternative to learning. And here are the best learning resources for the beginners –
- ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income
- Point Blank SEO Link Building Course
- How to start a niche site…A newbie Video Course
- The Ultimate PBN Course
- Niche Site Duel
- The Ultimate Guide To Blogging: How To Start A Blog That’s Epic
How to Get Niche Site Building Help from Hyaroo
Niche site building is a lengthy, time-consuming process. It is really hard to keep yourself motivated for that amount of time. And if you already have a full-time job, it will be more difficult for you. In those cases, you can choose Hyaroo’s Done For You Authority Niche Site Creation Service. The service covers everything from niche finding, keyword research to WordPress setup, content creation, SEO and social media management.
If you want to do learn by doing things yourself, that is fine too. In that case, you can outsource the daily repeating tasks to Hyaroo’s expert Virtual Assistants. By doing that, you can concentrate on other important tasks, while your daily tasks will be completed in time.
Unless you hire a niche site creation service, you have to find out all the necessary tools by yourself. This list of the best resources for creating niche blogs will definitely make your job easier. Let me know if you want to know more about any product or service mentioned here.
And if I have missed any of your favorite niche site building products or services, let me know by leaving a comment below. I will be glad to add that in our list.